Mark is an associate lawyer with a broad civil litigation practice including insurance coverage, occupier’s liability, personal injury, professional negligence, employment, property, and commercial litigation. He also advises and represents clients in municipal law matters, including minor variance and other land use planning appeals, as well as road access disputes.
Mark acts for clients in the Superior Court of Justice and Small Claims Court, as well as the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal.
Mark earned his law degree from the University of New Brunswick in 2013. He articled with the firm before his June, 2014 call to the Ontario Bar.
Mark grew up in the Barrie area and is a graduate of Innisdale Secondary School. He enjoys snowboarding, cycling and spending time on the hiking trails and water around Barrie with his family.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Simcoe County Law Association
- Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick
- John Teed Prize in Community Planning
- Harrison Shield moot competition winner
- Canadian Securities Course
- Bachelor of Arts, Hons. (English, Economics minor), Wilfrid Laurier University