Mark has a civil litigation practice handling a variety of occupier’s liability, professional liability, motor vehicle accident and property claims. Mark also maintains a general litigation practice dealing with business disputes and debt collection. Mark regularly appears in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Small Claims Court.
Mark graduated from the University of New Brunswick Faculty of Law in 2013 and has been an associate at the firm since June, 2014. Mark also articled with the firm prior to his call to the Ontario Bar.
Mark grew up in Barrie and is a graduate of Innisdale Secondary School. When not at work, he enjoys spending time in the great outdoors around Barrie and is an avid snowboarder and cyclist.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Simcoe County Law Association
- Simcoe County Young Professionals Association
- Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick
- One-semester exchange at Osgoode Hall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Hons. (English, Economics minor), Wilfrid Laurier University