Mark has a broad civil litigation practice which includes occupier’s liability/personal injury, professional negligence, motor vehicle accident, employment, property, municipal law, and commercial litigation matters. Mark regularly appears in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Small Claims Court.
Mark graduated from the University of New Brunswick Faculty of Law in 2013. He articled at the firm in 2013 before joining as an associate in June, 2014 following his call to the Ontario Bar.
Mark grew up in Barrie and is a graduate of Innisdale Secondary School. He is an avid snowboarder and cyclist and when not at work, he enjoys spending time in the great outdoors around Barrie.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Simcoe County Law Association
- Simcoe County Young Professionals Association
- Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick
- One-semester exchange at Osgoode Hall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Hons. (English, Economics minor), Wilfrid Laurier University