Mark Vernon articled with Carroll Heyd Chown LLP and joined the firm as a lawyer following his June, 2014 Call to the Ontario Bar.
While at law school, Mark volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada, was a peer mentor, won the Harrison Shield moot court competition, and was an integral part of the defensive unit on UNB Law’s 2011 championship intramural flag football team.
Mark grew up in Barrie and is a graduate of Innisdale Secondary School. He is an avid snowboarder and mountain biker.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Simcoe County Law Association
- Simcoe County Young Professionals Association
- Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick
- One-semester exchange at Osgoode Hall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, Hons. (English, Economics minor), Wilfrid Laurier University
Bold just seems
right to us.
We never lose sight
of the big picture.
We dig deep.
Preparation Wins Cases.
Call us if you've stepped in it.
We can handle the truth.
Where there's a will,
there's a way.