Jeff Beleskey joined our firm in 2010 after practicing insurance litigation in Toronto, Ontario. He handles a large variety of litigation files, including product liability, environmental liability, professional negligence, personal injury, construction litigation, wrongful dismissal and employment law. Jeff approaches litigation in a practical and straightforward manner, which has earned him the respect of both clients and colleagues.
Jeff grew up in Barrie and is an Innisdale Secondary School graduate. When it came time to raise his own family, it was an easy decision to return to Barrie. Jeff is currently a Legal Representative on the Research Ethics Board at the Royal Victoria Hospital and formerly sat on the board of directors for the Huronia Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic. Jeff takes great pride in supporting and promoting the Canadian Forces as a member of the Honourable Guard of the Grey & Simcoe Forester’s Regiment. He also supports both the Simcoe County Bar and the Provincial Bar as a Council Member for the Central-East Region of the Ontario Bar Association.
Jeff enjoys everything Barrie and the surrounding area have to offer. He and his family can often be found skiing on a local hill or mountain biking through local trails. He is also a fan of archery, fishing and camping.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Central-East Region OBA Council Member
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Simcoe County Law Association
- Advocates’ Society
- Medico-Legal Society of Toronto
- Simcoe County Young Professionals Association
- Member of the Honourable Guard of the Grey & Simcoe Forester’s Regiment
- Honours Bachelor of Science (Specialist in Psychology), University of Toronto
- One-term exchange program, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Munich, Germany)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law
- Called to the Ontario Bar: 2010
Bold just seems
right to us.
We never lose sight
of the big picture.
We dig deep.
Preparation Wins Cases.
Call us if you've stepped in it.
We can handle the truth.
Where there's a will,
there's a way.