In Fonseca v. Hansen et al, released April 26, 2016, the Court of Appeal has provided further clarification on what type of communication is appropriate between counsel and an expert witness. One of the questions on appeal was whether the trial judge erred by failing to instruct the jury that pre-trial communication between the appellant’s counsel and an expert witness was not a proper basis on which to reject the expert’s testimony.
- Prejudgment Interest Cut on General Damages in Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Recent Constitutional Decisions and Their Localized Effect on Access to Justice
- Joint Accounts: Are They Helpful in Estate Planning?
- When is an Insured Vehicle Not Really an Insured Vehicle?
- Highway 407 Loses Power to Collect Unpaid Tolls After Bankruptcy